INVOcell™ and CO-INVOcell – A Cost Effective Alternative to IVF and Co-IVF
The cost of Traditional IVF (or) Co-IVF for same-sex female couples, can prevent many of them from conceiving the baby, in a way that allows them both to share in the experience. That’s where INVOcell™ or Co-INVOcell can help.
Fairly new, INVO & Co-INVO are proving to be effective & economical method(s) of treatment for same-sex female couples, and The New Hope Center is very excited to offer this technology to our patients.
*SEE CHART BELOW for Cost Savings Information.
Co-INVOcell™ at The New Hope Center
The New Hope Center is amongst a limited number of clinics in the U.S. that currently offer the INVOcell™ Procedure, and we’re one of even fewer centers, offering Co-INVOCell. Our excitement doesn’t end there though, because The New Hope Center is the only clinic in Hampton Roads that offers INVO and Co-INVO with CAP & CLIA certified Embryology/Andrology laboratories!
Below is a diagram of the Co-INVO Procedure & Timeline at New Hope Center:
Is INVOcell™ (or) Co-INVOcell The Right Option for Me/Us?
The FDA cleared the INVOcell™ technology in 2015, and it’s currently available for use in the U.S. and several countries around the world. But, that doesn’t mean it is right for everyone.
The best way to find out if INVOcell™ (or) Co-INVOcell is the right treatment for you and your partner, is to meet with “Dr. Robin” to discuss your family building goals. Understanding the differences between the INVOCell™, Co-INVOCell, traditional IVF and Co-IVF, will assist you with making a decision about which treatment is best for meeting particular goals.
The main differences between traditional IVF and the INVOcell™ procedure are:
- Where the eggs and sperm fertilize and develop into embryos:
- Traditional IVF – this occurs inside an incubator in the Embryology Laboratory
- INVOCell™ – this occurs inside the INVOcell™ chamber that has been placed in one of the female partner’s vagina.
- Amount of fertility drugs used for the stimulation/cycle:
- Traditional IVF – more aggressive medication regimen – increased amount of fertility drugs are used.
- INVOcell™ – mild stimulation (less aggressive) – reduced amount of fertility drugs are used.
- Overall cost of the procedures/treatment:
- Traditional IVF – highest cost as all laboratory procedures are used, and the most fertility drugs are needed for the cycle stimulation.
- INVOcell™ – lowest cost as certain laboratory procedures are not needed (and therefore not charged), and the least fertility drugs are needed for a mild cycle stimulation.
Co-INVOcell vs. Co-IVF – what’s the cost difference?
|Mild Stimulation – less fertility meds||Aggressive Stimulation – increased fertility meds|
|#1-2 US visits||#4-6 US Visits|
|Intra-vaginal incubation of embryos||Laboratory incubation of embryos|
|Typical = ~$8,300* + ~$2,500* meds||Typical = ~$10,900* + ~$5,500* meds|
|Sub-total Estimate: ~$10,800||Sub-total Estimate: ~$16,400|
*“Typical Cost” is an estimate based on the average patient. However, some patients require different or additional medications, or extra services such as: ICSI, Embryo Freezing, or PGS testing – in these cases, the patient/couple’s costs will be higher.
For more information about the INVOcell™ or Co-INVOcell procedure, or to find out if this is the best option for you, simply click the button below to request a consultation or contact our office at (757) 496-5370 (or) by email: Appointments@thenewhopecenter.com.